July 5, 2017
The conference dinner will be held on July 5, at Ristorante Zairo in Prato della Valle – Padova.
Attendance at the conference dinner is NOT included in the registration fee.
You can buy it when you pay for your conference registration.
One Conference Dinner ticket costs € 35 and it is valid for one person. Please note that dinner tickets will not be sold on site.
There will be no penalty for cancellations communicated in writing to registration@sistemacongressi.
Venice Guided Tour
July 7, 2017 (morning)
The VENICE TOUR is fully booked – please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to be included on a waiting list not later than May 30, 2017. A second group for the Venice Tour will be organized only if enough reservations are received.
This Conference Tour is custom made and reserved to SAS 2017 participants and their accompanying persons.
For this reason, unlike most (and cheaper) Venetian tours that can be found in the web, our programs do not include visits to shops, stores, or other business activities.
Please make your reservation not later than April 30,2017 through the on-line registration form. If not enough reservations are made before this deadline, tour will be cancelled and fees fully refunded.
- arrive in Venice in the morning by train from Padova
- eet your guide at the Railway Station in Venice
- experience the intensity and variety of some of Tintoretto’s best work at the Scuola Grande di San Rocco
- continue your tour with masterpieces by Titian and Bellini at the Basilica dei Frari
- conclude your tour at a local typical bacaro : relax in and have a Spritz and some local “cicheti”!
- after lunch enjoy your free time in Venice
Tour fee is € 60 per person and it includes:
- welcome hostess at Padova train Station
- ticket train from Padova to Venice (please note that return ticket is not included as the tour ends at lunchtime)
- entrance tickets
- Spritz and “Cicheti”
Please note that:
- itineraries are subject to change without notice
- some monuments and walks may not be easily accessible for people with limited mobility.
Tours confirmation, including all necessary details (timetables, pick up points, guide’s name …) will be sent in due time. There will be no penalty for cancellations of tour bookings communicated in writing to email@example.com before April 30,2017. After that, no reimbursement will be possible.